A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home's selling price. We offer home buyers 2 incredible opportunities to save tons of money when buying a home.
This rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
Our standard fee when representing home buyers is 1% of the home's selling price or $5,000 which ever is higher. The remaining up to 2% commission ( 1.5% rebate when buyer agent commission is 2.5%, and 2% rebate when buyer agent commission is 3%) is gifted to you, the home buyer at closing or when allowed by the lender can be provided post closing as well.
Our services include:
1. Property search according to your criteria.
2. Property showings ( as many as you need).
3. Market and price analysis to help buyers determine fair market value of the home.
4. Offer preparation, review, and presentation.
5. Negotiation of offer, contingencies such as inspection and appraisal.
6. We will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
7. We will help you review final numbers and attend settlement with you.
|Sales Price||Your Cash Back at Closing|
Note!: : Calculation above based on a 3% agent commission.
It's the BEST home buying DEAL in Maryland & Washington DC!
At Magnolia Realty we reward our clients for taking a more active role in searching for their home either online or by visiting open houses when possible. Once you identify the homes your are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation for a flat fee of 0.89% of the sales price or $5,500 whichever is higher. The remaining up to 2.11% commission ( 1.61% rebate when buyer agent commission is 2.5%, and 2.11% rebate when buyer agent commission is 3%) is gifted to you.
Our services include:
1. Property showings (as many as you need).
2. Market and price analysis to help buyers determine fair market value of the home.
3. Offer preparation, review, and presentation.
4. Negotiation of offer, contingencies such as inspection and appraisal.
5. We will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
6. We will help you review final numbers and attend settlement with you.
*In order to help you stay ahead of any other buyers we can create a MLS property search for you. It will generate an email to you when ever a home that matches your criteria becomes available or price changes.
**We will show you as many homes as you need to make the best decision
When it comes to data and price analysis we are pros. We use current market data and recently sold comparable properties to help you determine fair market value of your home of choice so that you don’t over pay for your new home
I will be there to assist you throughout the entire process. We will attend inspections, final walkthrough, and settlement. I am always available to answer any and all of your questions. My goal is to make sure our clients are confident with every step.
Once you find your home of choice you will work directly with Aya Netanel, a real estate broker with 13 years of experience. She will review all statistics and data relating to the property’s value, history, and its area to draft a winning offer. In this market, negotiation skills are a must and we’ve got you covered! Our goal is to negotiate the best deal for you!!
From start to close we are as efficient as can be. We employ the best tools technology can offer to create a smarter process. We offer our clients electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers. Time is Valuable!
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 14 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.
Let Us Know How We Can Help You With Your Home Search