At Magnolia Realty we know that many of today’s home buyers play a more active role in searching for their home by viewing online property listings or visiting open houses on the weekends when possible. We believe that by doing so you should be rewarded for your time and efforts. Once you identify the homes that you are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation from property showings through settlement for a flat fee of: 0.89% of the sales price or $4,000 ( whichever is higher) The remaining commission up to 2.11% of the sales price is gifted to you. Found your home of choice and only need one property showing and/or one written offer? We will give you an extra $500 at closing.
Beautifully renovated one bedroom with Den or possible second bedroom*Sunny East exposure of the very popular and gorgeous Promenade Swimming Pool and Trees*State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with extra cabinets and storage space*Ceramic flooring in t
Welcome to 7613 Glenbrook Road, a stunning European inspired masterpiece, located in desirable Edgemoor. Beautifully constructed with hand-troweled stucco exterior, natural stone terraces, shingle roof and custom floor to ceiling windows, there's sim
Very Charming frame house with inviting front porch, center hall entry, 2 story sunlit Foyer, LR, DR, fabulous Kitchen Family Room w/ gas fireplace, granite /stainless appliances, hardwoods on first and second floors. Fin LL with Family Room, Bedroom
Elegant brick condominium townhome located in park-like setting in prime location. Enjoy three finished levels of living space including lower level with level walk-out. Features include beautiful hardwood floors on main and upper levels, plush new c
OPEN SUNDAY, January 19th, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ....Sophisticated living abounds in this sensational luxury residence in the sought after Lionsgate. Enjoy full service living with pure elegance, valet parking, door man, concierge, exercise room,
Lovingly maintained 4 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom split-level in the sought after Ashburton neighborhood. Large front windows fill the house with natural light! There are hardwood floors throughout the main level and the upstairs bedroom level
Finally what everybody has been waiting for*A 2 Bedroom 2 Bath in excellent condition* Walk-In Shower in the Master Bath*Wood flooring almost throughout the apartment*Extra Large Private Balcony*Beautifully Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless St
Inquire About Homes in Bethesda
Homes and Condominium for Sale in Bethesda MD with Magnolia Realty
Bethesda is an amazing city to stay in. With the streets graced with 1200 and more trees it is definitely an environment friendly city. So are you looking forward to buy a home of your own here? Then we at Magnolia Realty can help you by providing you with a list of some of the best homes for sale in Bethesda MD. We are a well-known realtor in Bethesda who can make your home buying experience much simpler and honest. The owner of Magnolia Realty, Aya Netanel is a renowned and licensed realtor in MD as well as DC and has more than 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. She has the best knowledge regarding our communities, understands the needs of our clients and knows the best marketing strategies to deal with complicated deals making home buying and selling an amazing experience for our clients. And when you choose us as your real estate agent you get to save thousands of dollars as we offer a rebate that is 3 times more than the rebate offered by Redfin.
Home or Condo Buying in Bethesda MD with Magnolia
We provide professional buyer representation whenever you plan to buy a home or condo in Bethesda to make your home or condo buying in Bethesda an exciting experience. Further we help you by sharing part of our commission with you, up to 2.11% of the selling price of the home.
Recently Sold Home in Bethesda, MD
Purchase Price: $725,000
Buyer Rebate received at closing: $11,672.50
Choose us as your Buyer agent and get the following advantages:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Bethesda MD as you need to make the best decision.
- We will create a market and price analysis to help you determine fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- Your agent will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you.
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in MD and DC and is completely legal (up to 2.11%)
- A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
- This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price. We offer home buyers 2 incredible opportunities to save tons of money when buying a home.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
We also reward you when you participate actively in searching homes either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Home or Condo Sale in Bethesda MD with Magnolia
And when you make us your listing agent in Bethesda MD you get the following advantages:
- We offer full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Bethesda MD homes for sale.
- We offer full service for a 1% listing fee.
- We specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Bethesda MD.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- When we list your Bethesda MD home or condominium for sale we work with professional photographers to present your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- We provide constant updates on the status of their home sale and the market to our clients. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Bethesda MD both via online as well as print marketing to expose your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We hold your house open during the weekends and make sure to follow-up with all visitors.
- When we list your open house on the multiple listing databases it will send an online feed to most real estate website.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Bethesda MD from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among the buyers and other agents! So whether you want to buy a home in Bethesda MD or list your home or condo for sale in Bethesda MD, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 13 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.