At Magnolia Realty we know that many of today’s home buyers play a more active role in searching for their home by viewing online property listings or visiting open houses on the weekends when possible. We believe that by doing so you should be rewarded for your time and efforts. Once you identify the homes that you are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation from property showings through settlement for a flat fee of: 0.89% of the sales price or $4,000 ( whichever is higher) The remaining commission up to 2.11% of the sales price is gifted to you. Found your home of choice and only need one property showing and/or one written offer? We will give you an extra $500 at closing.
Home and Condo for Sale in Germantown MD
This is one adorable house! Sunlit spaces thanks to numerous large windows, sparkling white kitchen and bathrooms, 3 spacious bedrooms on the main level, large living and dining areas with lovely millwork, 2 big bedrooms and 1 full bath in the walk
MOVE-IN READY AND RARELY AVAILABLE! Beautiful three-bedroom townhouse freshly painted with new carpet. There are plenty of windows and lots of natural light. Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storages. Gleaming hardwood fl
Introducing a specular end unit townhome that will sure to "wow" you. As you walk into your new home, there is hardwood floors throughout. Complete with a gourmet kitchen, fantastic appliances with a breathtaking view from the kitchen eating area. Th
Finally not your cookie cutter Town House! This rarely available floor-plan features a master bedroom loft perfect for a home office, lower level den/bedroom, and backs to trees and parkland. Completely turn key and updated home has too many feature
Looking for homes for sale in Germantown MD that suits your budget and requirement? Then we at Magnolia Realty can help you with that! We can make your home buying experience much easier and honest. The Average list price of homes for sale in Germantown, MD is currently $265,223 and the average sold price in the past 90 days for home in Germantown was $270,065 vs list price of $273,525. So Buy your home with us as your realtors and get around $3,250 or more free! Aya Netanel, the owner of Magnolia Realty specializes in residential sales with an experience of 13 years and her knowledge on our communities, understanding of the needs of our clients and great marketing strategies helps the team to make home buying and selling a great experience for our clients. And the best part of working with us is that we offer a rebate that is almost 3 times more than the rebate offered at Redfin.
Home or Condo Buying in Germantown MD with Magnolia
We provide professional buyer representation whenever you plan to buy a home or condo in Germantown to make your home or condo buying in Germantown an exciting experience. Further we help you by sharing part of our commission with you up to 2.11% of the selling price of the home.
Inquire About Homes in Germantown
Choose us as your Buyer agent and get the following advantages:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Germantown MD as you need to make the best decision.
- We will create a market and price analysis to help you determine fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- Your agent will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you.
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in MD and DC and is completely legal (around 2.11%)
- A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
- This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price. We offer home buyers 2 incredible opportunities to save tons of money when buying a home.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
We also reward you when you take active participation in searching for your home either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Home or Condo Sale in Germantown MD with Magnolia
And when you make us your listing agent in Germantown MD you get the following advantages:
- We offer full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Germantown MD homes for sale.
- We offer full service for a 1% listing fee.
- We specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Germantown MD.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- When we list your Germantown MD home or condominium for sale we work with professional photographers to present your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- We provide constant updates on the status of their home sale and the market to our clients. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Germantown MD both via online as well as print marketing to expose your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We hold your house open during the weekends and make sure to follow-up with all visitors.
- When we list your open house on the multiple listing databases it will send an online feed to most real estate website.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Germantown MD from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among the buyers and other agents! So whether you want to buy a home in Germantown MD or list your home or condo for sale in Germantown MD, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at email@example.com
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 13 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.