Please verify times due to COVID-19
All you could ask for and more! Turn key and ready to move into this true 5 Bedroom Colonial home with a full front porch (5 bedrooms on the second level) also offers a first floor office and first laundry room. You will be welcomed into a two story
HUGE $40K Price Reduction - BEST VALUE in Norbeck Grove in over 2 years! This exquisite Craftmark-built Brick Colonial that shows beautifully features 5462 Sq Ft, 3 finished levels and a 3 car garage! Some of the EXTRAORDINARY features include all ha
Welcome to this beautiful and wonderfully kept split level located in the heart of Olney Mill! Amazing landscaping and a stone walkway greet you as you walk in. Gleaming hardwood floors surround you on the main level which includes a formal living ro
Cozy townhome located in Olney! This property has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths, one half bath and finished basement. Stairs lead down to laundry rm and a space for multiple use. Updated Kitchen . New refrigerator purchased 2022. This home needs som
HUD Property Case Number: 249-600127 IE (Insured Escrow)$950.00 . Property sold as-is condition. HUD Property Case Number: 249-600127 IE (Insured Escrow)$950.00 . Property sold as-is condition. Inspections are for information purposes only. Seller w
Hello! Please come view our beautiful condominium, that is filled with tons of stunning natural light. It is move in ready, with new carpets, fresh paint and beautiful laminate flooring. The full bathroom has been recently updated as well. There is a
Be sure to check out this home that has been lovingly cared for and updated by the original owners. Situated on a large lot and convenient to shopping, restaurants, transportation, major routes and so much more, this home will be sure to impress. Sta
STOP SEARCHING! This is the one! Incredible features around every corner, ready for you to move right in and make it yours. The first thing that sets this home apart is the adorable front porch. Once inside you are welcomed by a true foyer and gorgeo
Buying a Home or Condo in Olney MD with Us
Located in Montgomery County, the Olney MD has a population of 35,090. The median value of homes for sale in Olney MD is $487,300 that makes it quite an affordable city to reside in. The real estate listings at Olney include condos, townhomes, as well as singles homes for sale. You can also find various commercial properties as well. So whether you want to sell or buy a house here, you must get in touch with a reliable and experienced real estate agent in Olney MD like us at Magnolia Realty. With us, you can explore a wide range of homes for sale in Olney.
As a renowned and reliable real estate agent, we at Magnolia Realty provide you with professional buyer representation whenever you plan to buy a home or condo in Olney. We further help you by sharing part of our commission with you, up to 2.11% of the selling price of the house. Also, you know what! Our rebate is about three times more than that of the rebate offered by Redfin.
Advantages of choosing us as your buyer agent:
- Allow you to view as many homes or condominiums for sale in Olney MD as you wish to make the best decision.
- We offer a market and price analysis for determining the fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We assist you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Our agents help you in negotiation of an offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
Inquire About Homes in Olney
HOME SALES PRICE & CASH BACK REBATE AT CLOSING:
|Sales Price||Your Cash Back at Closing|
Note!: : Calculation above based on a 3% agent commission.
It’s the BEST home buying DEAL in Maryland & Washington DC!
Other Benefits of choosing us as your buyer agent:
- For fast submission of offers we implement electronic document signing.
- Our agent will be there beside you throughout the process.
- Review of the final numbers before closing and attend settlement.
- Get the largest realtor rebate in MD and DC which is completely legal (around 2.11%)
- Our home buyer agent is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing that is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
- We reward our clients for active participation in searching home either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Home or Condo Sale in Olney MD with Us
And when you make us your listing agent in Olney MD you get the following advantages:
- A full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- Make use of the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the notable features of your Olney MD homes for sale.
- Specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine all-encompassing market data and our local market knowledge to decide the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Olney MD.
- We meet with our clients on a regular basis to talk over the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- We list your Olney MD home or condominium for sale, with the help of professional photographers to represent your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- Get constant updates on the status of your home sale and the market. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Olney MD through online as well as print marketing for a better exposure of your home among potential buyers. We list your home on Zillow, Trulia, and Facebook, Realtor.com, Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We also list your open house on the multiple listing databases so that an online feed is sent to most real estate website.
- We produce modish property brochures to make your home shine.
- We also offer 3D virtual tours of home or condominium for sale in Olney MD from anywhere.
In a nutshell, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among the buyers and other agents!
So whether you want to buy a home in Olney MD or list your home or condo for sale in Olney MD, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 15 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.