Home and Condo for Sale in Potomac MD
Relocating to Potomac MD? And searching for homes for sale in Potomac MD? Then make your home buying experience simple and honest with us at Magnolia Realty. The Average list price of homes for sale in Potomac, MD is currently $1,844,509 and the average sold price in the past 6 months for home in Potomac is $1,057,567. So buy your home with us and get $16,000 or more free! Magnolia Realty is owned by Aya Netanel who is a licensed realtor in MD as well as DC specializing in residential sales with 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. Her knowledge of the communities here, understanding the needs of her clients and marketing strategies makes her a major asset when buying or selling of home is concerned. With her guidance we at Magnolia Realty provide you with a simple and honest home buying as well as selling experience along with saving your thousands of dollars.
Buying Home or Condo in Potomac MD with Us
We at Magnolia Realty provide you with professional buyer representation whenever you plan to buy a home or condo in Potomac. We further help you by sharing part of our commission with you which is around 2.11% of the selling price of the home. And you know what! Our rebate is about 3 times more than that of the rebate offered by Redfin.
Inquire About Homes in Potomac
Advantages of choosing us as your buyer agent:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Potomac MD as you need to make the best decision.
- We will create a market and price analysis to help you determine fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- Your agent will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you.
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in MD and DC and is completely legal (around 2.11%)
- A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
- This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price. We offer home buyers 2 incredible opportunities to save tons of money when buying a home.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
We also reward your when you take active participation in searching your home either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Home or Condo Sale in Potomac MD with Us
And when you make us your listing agent in Potomac MD you get the following advantages:
- We offer full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Potomac MD homes for sale.
- We offer full service for a 1% listing fee.
- We specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Potomac MD.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- When we list your Potomac MD home or condominium for sale we work with professional photographers to present your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- We provide constant updates on the status of their home sale and the market to our clients. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Potomac MD both via online as well as print marketing to expose your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We hold your house open during the weekends and make sure to follow-up with all visitors.
- When we list your open house on the multiple listing databases it will send an online feed to most real estate website.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Potomac MD from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among the buyers and other agents! So whether you want to buy a home in Potomac MD or list your home or condo for sale in Potomac MD, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 16 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.