At Magnolia Realty we know that many of today’s home buyers play a more active role in searching for their home by viewing online property listings or visiting open houses on the weekends when possible. We believe that by doing so you should be rewarded for your time and efforts. Once you identify the homes that you are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation from property showings through settlement for a flat fee of: 0.89% of the sales price or $4,000 ( whichever is higher) The remaining commission up to 2.11% of the sales price is gifted to you. Found your home of choice and only need one property showing and/or one written offer? We will give you an extra $500 at closing
Home and Condo For Sale Rockville MD
Looking for homes for sale in Rockville MD? Want to make your home buying experience simple and honest? Then we at Magnolia Realty can help you with that. Magnolia Realty is owned by Aya Netanel, a licensed realtor in MD and DC who specializes in residential sales and has 13 years of real estate experience. And her knowledge of our communities, understanding of her client’s needs, and proven pricing and marketing strategies make her a major asset when buying or selling your home. And hence with us you get a simple and honest home buying experience that saves you thousands of dollars.
Home or Condo Buying With Us
When you buy a home or condo with us at Magnolia Realty you get a professional buyer representation. We will further help you by sharing part of our commission with you which is around 2.11% of the selling price of the home. And the best part is that our rebate is about 3 times more than that of the rebate offered by Redfin.
Popular Old Farm! Terrific split colonial! Pretty Kettler home on large level lot! Formal living and dining rooms, eat-in kitchen and adjoining (two steps down) spacious family room with fireplace. Bedroom/office, Laundry and half bath on this leve
Location, location, location. This beautiful fully renovated home is centrally located in Rockville, Maryland. Only three miles away from the Twinbrook metro station and a few miles from the Rockville metro station. This home has a fully updated cus
Open House-Sunday, March 1st, 12:00-3:00. Exquisite, Magnificent, Elegant, Unbelievable are just a few words to describe this truly beautiful stucco home in the sought after Brooke Manor community. Nearly 4500sf above grade! You will fall in love on
A renovated rambler in prime location. Short walk (within 0.5 M) to Rockville Metro Station.Beautiful kitchen with new granite countertop and new stove.4 Bedroom suits, each with its own full bath.Spacious backyard with big deck. A two car garage wit
Inquire About Homes in Rockville
A real estate rebate is a refund payment provided by a real estate broker or its authorized agent (aka Realtor, when member of the National Association of Realtors) to the client following a sale of a home. When representing a home buyer, the agent is usually paid by the seller at settlement. This payment is in a form of a commission payment. The agent would then credit part of the commission to the buyer (the rebate). In most cases the buyer would be taking on some of the tasks previously completed by agents which do not require a real estate license.
HOME SALES PRICE & CASH BACK REBATE AT CLOSING:
|Sales Price||Your Cash Back at Closing|
Note!: : Calculation above based on a 3% agent commission.
It’s the BEST home buying DEAL in Maryland & Washington DC!
Are you thinking of buying a home in Rockville MD or surrounding areas? Do you prefer working with a non pushy agent that will stand side by side with you throughout the transaction making sure your interests are protected and save you thousands negotiating the best deal for you? You are at the right place! At Magnolia Realty we provide home buyers with full-service buyer representation and go beyond any other real estate agency in the area by sharing up to 70% of our commission with the home buyer. We offer two types of Realtor Rebates for home buyers:
We offer the largest home buyers rebate in Rockville MD
*In order to help you stay ahead of any other buyers we can create a MLS property search for you. It will generate an email to you when ever a home that matches your criteria becomes available or price changes.
**We will show you as many homes as you need to make the best decision.
When you choose us as your buyer agent, you get the following advantages:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Rockville MD as you need to make the best decision.
- We will create a market and price analysis to help you determine fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- Your agent will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you.
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in MD &DC and is completely legal (around 2.11%)
- A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
- This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price. We offer home buyers 2 incredible opportunities to save tons of money when buying a home.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
We also reward your when you take active participation in searching our home either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Home or Condo Sale with Us
And when you make us your listing agent in Rockville MD you get the following advantages:
- We offer full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Rockville MD homes for sale.
- We offer full service for a 1% listing fee.
- We specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Rockville MD.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- When we list your Rockville MD home or condominium for sale we work with professional photographers to present your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- We provide constant updates on the status of their home sale and the market to our clients. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Rockville MD both via online as well as print marketing to expose your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We hold your house open during the weekends and make sure to follow-up with all visitors.
- When we list your open house on the multiple listing databases it will send an online feed to most real estate website.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Rockville MD from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous! So whether you want to buy a home in Rockville MD or list your home or condo for sale in Rockville MD, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 13 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.