At Magnolia Realty we know that many of today’s home buyers play a more active role in searching for their home by viewing online property listings or visiting open houses on the weekends when possible. We believe that by doing so you should be rewarded for your time and efforts. Once you identify the homes that you are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation from property showings through settlement for a flat fee of: 0.89% of the sales price or $4,000 ( whichever is higher) The remaining commission up to 2.11% of the sales price is gifted to you. Found your home of choice and only need one property showing and/or one written offer? We will give you an extra $500 at closing.
Stunning completely renovated four bedroom brick Federal row-house in the heart of Petworth- just 0.7 miles to the Georgia Avenue Petworth Metro Station! This sun-filled 20 foot wide row-house provides fantastic open concept living space, gorgeous wi
Investors Lucky Find! Buy today; profit tomorrow ~ Multi-family brick building with 4 total units offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bath units with street parking in sought after Randle Heights. Spacious living areas with sparkling hardwood floors. Upgraded kitc
Another breathtaking development by Nantucket Holdings & Formant Property Group. This is the best of Burleith~ the best house on the best, quiet street.As you enter the welcoming stone, sky-lit front porch, you will quickly feel this Burleith oasis c
Renovated Tudor Home | 4 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2,225 Sf | 7,050 Lot Sf | Expansive Fenced-In Backyard w/ Cement Patio | 1-Car Detached Garage | Home: Property Abuts National Park Service Land, Sunroom Overlooking Backyard w/ Bay Window, Wood Burning Firep
Step into this elegant, spacious, quiet oasis in the city. With almost 2300 square feet of luxury there is plenty of room to live, work, and relax at home. The luxury greets you at the marble-tiled entry that leads directly into the living room. Bri
Check out the 3D virtual tour! Chic contemporary style blends beautifully with historic architecture in this renovated condo in the heart of Dupont Circle. New kitchen with Shaker style cabinets, quartz countertops, and pantry. Spacious living area w
Professionally designed 2 level condominium in Eckington! 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath condo w/ stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, 2 expansive master suites, outdoor space, upper-level bedroom with large closet, large owner's suite, an abundance o
Inquire About Homes in Washington
HOME SALES PRICE & CASH BACK REBATE AT CLOSING:
|Sales Price||Your Cash Back at Closing|
Note!: : Calculation above based on a 3% agent commission.
It’s the BEST home buying DEAL in Maryland & Washington DC!
Home and Condo for Sale in Washington DC
Buying a home in Washington DC? Seeking help of a non-pushy and dependable realtor? Then choose us! We at Magnolia Realty can help you by providing you with a list of some of the best homes for sale in Washington DC depending upon your requirements and budget. Being one of the well-known realtors in Washington DC we feel that it is our duty to make our client’s home buying experience simple and honest. Our Realtor Rebate Saves Washington DC Home Buyers Thousands of Dollars at Closing. The Current Average List Price of homes for sale in Washington DC is $887,092 and the average sold price in the month of June, 2019 for homes in DC was $710,967! So buy home with us and get up to $12,700 or more.
Aya Netanel, the owner of Magnolia Realty is a renowned and licensed realtor in MD as well as DC and has more than 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. Her tremendous knowledge regarding our communities along with that the understanding of the needs of our clients and knowledge on the best marketing strategies helps us to deal with complicated deals making home buying and selling a wonderful experience for our clients. Choose us as your real estate agent and save thousands of dollars as we offer a rebate that is 3 times more than the rebate offered by Redfin.
Recently SOLD Home – Georgetown , Washington DC
Sales Price: $799,900
Buyer Received $16,877.89 Cash Rebate at Closing.
Buying a Home or Condo in Washington DC with Magnolia
Our professional buyer representation makes your home or condo purchase in Washington DC a great experience. Further we will help you by sharing a part of our commission with you which is around 2.11% of the selling price of the home. A 70% Commission refund.
Make us your Buyer agent in Washington DC and get the following benefits:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Washington DC as you need to make the best decision.
- We will create a market and price analysis to help you determine fair market value of your home or condo of interest.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- Your agent will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you.
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in DC and MD and is completely legal (up to 2.11%)
- A real estate agent representing a home buyer is paid a sales commission by the seller at closing.
- This payment is around 2.5%-3% of the home’s selling price. We offer home buyers an incredible opportunity to save tons of money when buying a home.
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
We also reward your when you participate actively in searching homes either online or by visiting open houses when possible.
Sell a Home or Condo in Washington DC with Magnolia
Make us your listing agent in Washington DC and get the following benefits:
- We offer full-service listing for a 1% fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Washington DC homes for sale.
- We offer full service for a 1% listing fee.
- We specialize in property pricing valuations. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price for your home or condo for sale in Washington DC.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- When we list your Washington DC home or condominium for sale we work with professional photographers to present your home’s best features to potential buyers.
- We provide constant updates on the status of their home sale and the market to our clients. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Washington DC both via online as well as print marketing to expose your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com.
- We hold your house open during the weekends and make sure to follow-up with all visitors.
- When we list your open house on the multiple listing databases it will send an online feed to most real estate website.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Washington DC from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among the buyers and other agents! So whether you want to buy a home in Washington DC or list your home or condo for sale in Washington DC, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at email@example.com
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 13 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.