At Magnolia Realty we know that many of today’s home buyers play a more active role in searching for their home by viewing online property listings or visiting open houses on the weekends when possible. We believe that by doing so you should be rewarded for your time and efforts. Once you identify the homes that you are interested in we will step in and provide you with full service representation from property showings through settlement for a flat fee of: 0.89% of the sales price or $5,500 ( whichever is higher) The remaining commission up to 2.11% of the sales price is gifted to you.
Please verify times due to COVID-19
The secret to timeless city living is yours to uncover. Welcome to 2853 Ontario Road NW #609, a classic 1-bed, 1-bath home located on the top floor of the historic Ontario. After stepping through the front door, you’ll be greeted by a sunlit space wi
This is your opportunity to own a rare two-bedroom, one bathroom condo in one of the most sought-after buildings in Kalorama/Adams Morgan, Belmont Condominiums. This charming condo has lovely high ceilings with ceiling fans, lovely and light with win
COMING SOON IN PARK VIEW - Welcome to this charming townhome with exposed brick and oak hardwood floors throughout. This home features updated stainless steel appliances, gas range, Bosch washer dryer, and a brand new dishwasher. New A/C system insta
NEW CONSTRUCTION! Act NOW – Take Advantage of $255,000 in Total Savings (*Up to $200,000 in HPAP Down Payment Assistance, 2% closing cost-- can be used to buy rate down when you use Supreme Lending for financing, $500 closing credit when you use Capi
STUNNING 3 BD /2.5 BA + OFFICE/MEDIA ROOM + PRIVATE 700+ SQ.FT. ROOF TERRACE! Perfectly located in the heart of Shaw sits a custom designed, newly remodeled boutique condominium. Livings like a single-family home! Unit B offers a spacious, south-fa
This charming, garden-level condominium is located in The Virginian, a historic row home in the heart of Dupont Circle. Constructed in 1908, it offers a full suite of modern conveniences coupled with original details and timeless craftsmanship. Outfi
Bring your architect and your imagination. Countless opportunities for expansion to make this your dream home. Plat and floor plan under "View Documents". On the market for the first time in 58 years, this brick Colonial end-unit rowhouse in the A
Inquire About Homes in Washington
HOME SALES PRICE & CASH BACK REBATE AT CLOSING:
|Sales Price||Your Cash Back at Closing|
Note!: : Calculation above based on a 3% agent commission.
It’s the BEST home buying DEAL in Maryland & Washington DC!
Home and Condo for Sale in Washington DC
Buying a home in Washington DC? Seeking help of a non-pushy and dependable realtor? Then choose us! We at Magnolia Realty can help you by providing you with a list of some of the best homes for sale in Washington DC depending upon your requirements and budget. Being one of the well-known realtors in Washington DC we feel that it is our duty to make our client’s home buying experience simple and honest. Our Realtor Rebate Saves Washington DC Home Buyers Thousands of Dollars at Closing. The Current Average List Price of homes for sale in Washington DC is $887,092 and the average sold price in the month of June, 2019 for homes in DC was $710,967! So buy home with us and get up to $12,700 or more.
Aya Netanel, the owner of Magnolia Realty is a renowned and licensed realtor in MD as well as DC and has more than 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. Her tremendous knowledge regarding our communities along with that the understanding of the needs of our clients and knowledge on the best marketing strategies helps us to deal with complicated deals making home buying and selling a wonderful experience for our clients. Choose us as your real estate agent and save thousands of dollars as we offer a rebate that is 3 times more than the rebate offered by Redfin.
Recently SOLD Home – Georgetown , Washington DC
Sales Price: $799,900
Buyer Received $16,877.89 Cash Rebate at Closing.
Buying a Home or Condo in Washington DC with Magnolia
Our professional full-service buyer representation makes your home or condo purchase in Washington DC a wonderful experience. Further since our goal is to help make home buying more affordble and enhance your buying power we will credit you a large amount of our commission at closing. Up to 2.11% of the final sales price of the home which totals about 70% Commission refund.
Choose us as your Buyer agent in Washington DC and receive the following benefits:
- View as many homes or condominiums for sale in Washington DC as you need to make the best decision. We will never presure you to buy a home.
- Once you find your home of choice, we will prepare a value analyis of the home to help you determine it’s fair market value.
- We help you with offer preparation, review, and presentation
- Negotiation of offer, and other contingencies such as inspection and appraisal
- We offer you electronic document signing to allow fast submission of offers.
- We will be there with you throughout the entire transaction.
- We review final numbers prior to closing and attend settlement with you when possible ( may vary due to COVID-19).
- Our Realtor rebate is the largest one in DC and MD and is completely legal (up to 2.11%)
- You save thousands of dollars and end up paying less then what your neighbor did 🙂
- Our rebate is in addition to any credits given to the buyer by the seller or lender.
Sell a Home or Condo in Washington DC with Magnolia
Hire us as your listing agent in Washington DC and get the following benefits:
- We offer full-service listing for a lower flat fee.
- We utilize the best tools in the industry and beyond to showcase the remarkable features and lifestyle of your Washington DC homes for sale.
- We specialize in property pricing. We combine extensive market data and our knowledge of the local market to determine the best listing price and winning strategy for your home or condo for sale in Washington DC.
- Every client is different and no house is the same. We meet with our clients on a regular basis to discuss the best plan that will match their individual needs.
- we work with professional photographers who will present your home’s best features to potential buyers. 3D Tours, aerial photography, video presentations.
- We provide constant updates on the status of the sale and the market trends. We welcome our client’s feedback as well.
- We promote your homes for sale in Washington DC both via the best online platforms exposing your home to the largest number of potential buyers. Your Home Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook. Realtor.com. Craigslist, Google Ads, Homes.com., Redfin and more.
- First impression is always important but a lasting one is a must! This is why property brochures are important. We create fashionable brochures to make your home shine.
- 3D virtual tours are a great way of allowing potential buyers to walk through your home or condominium for sale in Washington DC from anywhere.
In short, we use the best tools in the industry to make your home famous among interested buyers and other agents! So whether you want to buy a home in Washington DC or list your home or condo for sale in Washington DC, you can completely trust Magnolia Realty. So contact us today at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 15 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.