The Most Trustworthy Realtor in Rockville MD – Magnolia Realty
Rockville, a major incorporated city located in the central region of Montgomery County, Maryland forms part of the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area. Being one of the oldest towns in Maryland, Rockville is a major retail hub in Montgomery County. And buying and selling home in Rockville can be challenging if you do not get in touch of a reputable and knowledgeable real estate agent in Rockville MD like us at Magnolia Realty! Whether you want to sell your property or buy a property in Rockville we will help you get the best deal.
We at Magnolia Realty, a renowned real estate agent in Rockville MD are here to make a difference in your lives by making purchasing or selling of a home a wonderful and exciting experience for you. Whenever you will look back to this event of sale or purchase we assure you there will be a true smile on your face with a warm feeling of reward and happiness. Being an experienced and trustworthy realtor in Rockville MD we believe that it is our obligation to guide and support our clients throughout the entire process of buying and selling a home without charging a huge amount of fees.
Our Standard Rebate
Honest full service should not cost a fortune and that’s what we believe from the core. Hence our standard fee when we represent home buyers is just 1% of the selling price of the home or $5,000 whichever is higher. The remaining up to 2% commission (i.e. 1.5% rebate when buyer agent commission is 2.5% and 2% rebate when buyer agent commission is 3%) is gifted to you, the home buyer at closing or it can also be provided post-closing as well when the lender allows doing so.
Realtor in Rockville
Our local real estate experts are ready to answer your question.
What makes us a different and the best realtor in Rockville MD from the rest is our varied and quality services. Our services include:
1. Property search according to your criteria.
2. Property showings (as many as you need).
3. Market and price analysis to help buyers determine the fair market value of the home.
4. Offer preparation, review, and presentation.
5. Negotiation of an offer, contingencies such as inspection and appraisal.
6. We will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
7. We will help you review the final numbers and attend settlement with you.
Rebate for Pro-active buyers
Being a trusted Rockville realtor, we at Magnolia Realty reward our clients when they take a more active role in searching for their home either online or by visiting open houses when possible. Once you identify the home you are interested in, we will step in and provide you with full-service representation for a flat fee of 0.89% of the sales price or $4000 whichever is higher. The remaining up to 2.11% commission (i.e. 1.61% rebate when buyer agent commission is 2.5%, and 2.11% rebate when buyer agent commission is 3%) is gifted to you. For properties below $200K, the buyer commission rebate shall equal 30% of our commission.
The services we offer are as follows:
1. Property showings (as many as you need).
2. Market and price analysis to help buyers determine the fair market value of the home.
3. Offer preparation, review, and presentation.
4. Negotiation of an offer, contingencies such as inspection and appraisal.
5. We will be there with you, side by side throughout the entire transaction.
6. We will help you review the final numbers and attend settlement with you.
Also to help you stay ahead of any other buyers we can create an MLS property search for you. It will generate an email to you whenever a home that matches your criteria becomes available or price changes.
So if you are looking for buying or selling your property within Rockville MD, then do consider us as your Rockville MD real estate agent and grab the best deal! For more details call us at (301)775-0175 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Netanel, Real Estate Broker/ Owner
With 15 years of real estate experience and millions in sales volume throughout her career, Aya prides herself on her personal service and attention to her client's needs. An Impressive track record in real estate sales, and experience in listing and selling single family homes, townhomes, and condos throughout Maryland and Washington DC, allows Aya to confidently handle complex transactions making her your Washington DC Metro home expert and investment property authority.